State Government new scheme “Free travel facility to cancer patients in Haryana Roadways ordinary buses” launched in January, 2014.
For availing this facility cancer patients can apply:
- In the O/o Civil Surgeon on every Friday for issuing Identity Card
- Documents required:
- Two passport size photographs
- Copy of Ration card/voter card/Adhar Card for address proof and
- Copy of treatment card.
- ID card is made for current financial year only for eg. if an ID card is issued on 2nd May or 25th October or 2nd February it is valid till subsequent 31st March, after that it has to be got renewed by applying again.
- For availing this facility cancer patient has to carry Identity card during the journey.